ALL INDIA FEDERATION OF MASTER PRINTERS
CALL - 011-26451742 / 41651742 |
EMAIL - firstname.lastname@example.org
605, Madhuban 55, Nehru Place, New Delhi - 110 019
- Ahmedabad - Ahmedabad Printing Press Association
- Bhopal - Bhopal Printers Association
- Indore - Indore Master Printers Association
- Kolhapur - Kolhapur Zilla Mudrak Sangh
- Latur - Latur Mudrak Sangh
- Maninagar - Maninagar Printing Press Owners Association
- Mehsana - Mehsana Printers Association
- Mumbai - Mumbai Mudrak Sangh
- Mumbai - The Bombay Master Printers Association
- Nagpur - The Printers Guild
- New Panvel - Maharashtra Mudran Parishad
- Pune - The Pune Distt Master Printers Association
- Sangli - Sangli Zilla Mudrak Sangh
- Solapur - Solapur Mudrak Sangh
- Thane - Thane Zillah Mudrak Sangh
- Ujjain - Ujjain Print & Media Association
- Vadodara - Vadodara Master Printers Association
- Aurangabad - Aurangabad Mudrak Sangh
- Pune - The Poona Press Owners Association
- Allahabad - Allahabad Printers Welfare Association
- Amritsar - Amritsar Offset Printers’Association
- Amritsar - Offset Printers’ Association (Regd) Amritsar
- Batala - The Association of Printers (Regd.)
- Jalandhar City - Jalandhar Printers Association
- Jammu - J&K Offset Printers Association (Regd)
- Jammu - Jammu Printers Association
- Jodhpur - Jodhpur Printers Association Society
- Kanpur - Kanpur Press Owners Association
- Kanpur - Uttar Pradesh Mudrak Sangh
- Ludhiana - Ludhiana Printers Association
- Ludhiana - Offset Printers Association
- Mukatsar - Printing Press Association
- New Delhi - Delhi Master Printers Welfare Association
- New Delhi - Greater Delhi Master Printers’ Association
- Noida - Noida Offset Printers Association
- Pathankot - Pathankot Printers Association
- Varanasi - The Varanasi Offset Printers Association
- NEW DELHI - Delhi Printers Association
- LUCKNOW - Lucknow Printers Association
- SRINAGAR - Kashmir Printers Association (Regd)
- Arcot - Anaithu Achaga Urimayalargal Podhunala Sangam
- Bangalore - Alumni Association of Printing Technologists Karnataka (R)
- Bangalore - Karnataka Offset Printers Association
- Bangalore - Karnataka State Printers Association
- Chennai - Chennai Printers Association
- Chennai - Federation of Print Laminators Association
- Chennai - The Madras Printers & Lithographers Association
- Cochin - Kerala Master Printers Association
- Coimbatore - Coimbatore Master Printers Association
- Davangere - Davangere District Printers Association
- Dindigul - Dindigul District Printers Welfare Association
- Erode - Erode Master Printers Association
- Kanchipuram - Kanchipuram Distt. Mini Offset Owners Welfare Association
- Karur - Karur Distt Offset Master Printers Association
- Krishnagiri - Krishnagiri District Master Printers Association
- Madurai - Madurai District Offset Printers Association
- Madurai - The Madurai Printers Association
- Pollachi - Pollachi Master Printers Association
- Pondicherry - Pondicherry Offset Printers Society
- Salem - Salem District Offset Printers Association
- Sivakasi - The Sivakasi Master Printers Association
- Thiruvananthapuram - Kerala Printers Association
- Tirupur - The Tirupur Master Printers Association
- Tiruvannamalai - Thiruvannamalai Printers Welfare Association
- Trichy - Tiruchirappalli District Printers Association
- Vellore - Vellore District Printers Association
- Vijayawada - Andhra Pradesh Offset Printers Association
- Hyderabad - Telangana Offset Printers Association
ACTIVITIES / ACHIEVEMENTS
Print Entrepreneur getting training at BIGC, China -
Finally a batch of 7 trainees left for training in ‘Printed Electronics’ & ‘3D Printing’ at Beijing Institute of Graphic Communication (BIGC) on 20th May 2017. AIFMP had signed an agreement with at Beijing Institute of Graphic Communication (BIGC) to provide print education in ‘3D printing’ and ‘Print electronics’ to Indian print professionals, students and teachers in printing. The highly subsidised training schedule has been specially fabricated for the members and other print entrepreneurs of the country.
GST RATE SCHEDULE FOR GOODS -
As per discussions in the GST Council Meeting held on 18th May, 2017
Reconstituted Development Council for Pulp, Paper & Allied Industries -
Prof. Kamal Chopra, President, All India Federation of Master Printers has been nominated as Ex-Officio Member in the reconstituted Development Council for Pulp, Paper & Allied Industries (CPPRI) for the period two years w.e.f. 5th May 2017.
As per the reply received from various ministries, it has not been found possible to accept our proposal in view of the statutory provisions of Rule 13 of the Passport Rule 1980.
All India Federation of Master Printers had sent an appeal to Hon’ble Minister for External Affiairs for Issuance of Dual Passport to give major boost to all products and printed material, in particular from India. Similar appeal was also sent on 9th March 2017 to the Hob’le Ministers of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) and Commerce and Industry and also to Officials of Ministry of Commerce & Industry, MSME, DGFT, FIEO (Western Region) and CAPEXIL.
MEETING WITH KEYIN MEDIA -
Keyin Media is owned by the China Academy of Printing Technology and has the largest number of members in China. Prof. Kamal Chopra, President and Mr. Anand Limaye, HGS visited the office of Keyin Media at 2, Cuiwei Road, Beijing to discuss the possibilities to appointing them as the sole selling agent for PAMEX in China. The meeting remained quite fruitful and they assured to get back after discussing with their members and assured for a minimum commitment by the end of December 2016.
INTL. MEDIA WEEK -
Prof. Kamal Chopra, President and Mr. Anand Limaye, HGS attend the international media week for China Print-2017 on the invitation of PEIAC. The media week was held at China People’s Palace Hotel, Beijing. Domestic and international media (printing magazines) from more than 12 countries were present on the occasion. The day was divided in three sessions where 14 presentations were given by leading international manufacturers.
President and HGS find out some time during the day to discuss giving exclusive rights for selling of PAMEX in China to PEIAC with Ms. Jean Lee taking care of international market of China Print. She assured to give written commitment for some minimum space through e-mail.
MEETING WITH BIGC LEADERS- -
Prof. Kamal Chopra, President and Mr. Anand Limaye, HGS visited the Beijing Institute of Graphic Communication at Beijing, China. They discussed the possibilities of training of Indian students and entrepreneurs in specialised fields like ‘Printed Electronics’ and ‘3 D Printing’ with Prof. Ms. Sheru Zhang, Director International Cooperation. It was also discussed how to impart quality and most up-to-date education in printing in India with the support of BIGC. It was agreed to prepare a draft agreement for promotion of latest print education and for the training of Indian students and entrepreneurs at BIGC.
President and HGS also visited the office of PEIAC to see Mr. Wang Demao former Vice-President
PRINT MEDIA MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE -
Print Promotion GmbH, Dusseldorf, Germany organized a conference on ‘Print Media Management’ at Chandigarh with Prof. Kamal Chopra, President AIFMP as Guest of Honour. The theme of the conference was “High-tech for the printing industry – getting readyfor the future”.
INTER PRINT EXPO INDIA -
Prof. Kamal Chopra, President AIFMP inaugurated the InterPrint Expo India at Chandigarh
WHY I AM A PROUD PRINTER- -
Printing is the biggest invention of mankind till date AIFMP has decided to launch a campaign to educate the printers about their occupation and to make them to feel proud of their profession.
CERTIFICATE OF COMMITMENT- -
Received certificate from Central Vigilance Commission for AIFMP committed to work with highest standards of integrity, good governance, transparency and complete accountability.
Cooperation Agreement -
Signed Cooperation Agreement with PrintFest Expo 2017, Surat (April 21-23, 2017)
MEETING ON UNION BUDGET 2017-18 -
Mr. Anand Limaye, HGS and Mr. Rajesh Sardana Co Chairman Finance & Taxation attended the meeting convened by the Department of Commerce, Government of India on Tax Proposal for the Union Budget 2017-18.
Submitted the Pre-budget Memorandum 2017-18 (Printing industry) to give a major thrust and impetus to the ‘Make in India’ campaign
Pre-budget Memorandum 2017-18 (Printing industry) -
October 13, 2016_MEETING ON UNION BUDGET 2017-18 Mr. Anand Limaye, HGS and Mr. Rajesh Sardana Co Chairman Finance & Taxation attended the meeting convened by the Department of Commerce, Government of India on Tax Proposal for the Union Budget 2017-18.
October 13, 2016_Submitted the Pre-budget Memorandum 2017-18 (Printing industry) to give a major thrust and impetus to the ‘Make in India’ campaign
• Sign the agreement between AIFMP and Reed Exhibitions (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. with President-Prof Kamal Chopra and organised the Press Conference.
• Request to announce 24th February as Printers Day to:
Shri Narendra Modi, Prime Minister of India
Shri Prakash Javadekar, Minister of Human Resource Development
Shri Pranab Mukherjee, President of India
Reply received from President’s Secretariat
Shri M Venkaiah Naidu, Minister of Urban Development, Information & Boardcasting
The Secretary General, UNESCO
The Secretary General, UNO
Letter sent to all affiliates
Letter to international Bodies
Letter to other bodies relating to the printing industry
Paper Complaint case – Competition Commission of India (CCI)
• Barter Agreement with Label Expo India 2016
• New Office Bearers 2016-17 take charge on 1st October 2016.